Ravensblood Forest i'm gonna put my family back together again
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
He stopped at the borders where the bright brand of territorial markings rose like invisible sentinels, their presence strong and off putting.

Between the scents he detected the faded scent of Chusi; he had followed an old trail of hers here and it was here he stopped. A normal wolf would have howled to announce his presence, but Ingram was not normal. Besides that meant admitting he had been actively looking for Chusi and he wasn't about to confess that to anyone, let alone her.

And so he was faced with a dilemma; he had come too far to turn back, but his pride was too costly to call for her. 

Like the little pricker he wass he just stood there awkwardly, peering within the realm as if hoping to see her before she saw him.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Ingram Sr - December 21, 2016, 11:23 AM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 21, 2016, 01:26 PM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 21, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 23, 2016, 10:16 AM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 23, 2016, 11:48 AM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 25, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 26, 2016, 08:03 PM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 26, 2016, 08:39 PM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 27, 2016, 08:52 AM