Sunbeam Lair between atlas and earth
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
I was given permission to skip Airi and Hisaya. ^^ I suppose we can PP Ukko being moved for now, given that he has fallen inactive. I also went ahead and added Inari to the ranks. ♥

Everything was alive, numerous events taking place in a single second. She’d kept Airi back from the wound, the snow being pushed from it once it turned crimson so that a fresh blanket could then be laid over it. Though deadly at times, snow was still only water, and water possessed great healing properties, however forgotten they often were. Her attention darted back and forth, flying from one face to the next as she attempted to hear everything and miss nothing; the task was a difficult one, and so she was glad when her sister remained quiet and took away at least one voice from the mass that swept through her ears. There then went another, Avannon having gone away for the moment in order to collect some herbs, which left her with but one to listen to: the stranger. A deal was proposed, one of which she’d hardly needed to think over an answer for prior to responding. “You may stay,” was her response, knowing that another set of paws would not be a terrible thing. Besides, he seemed to know Ukko in some way, and she trusted that the man would not have led a creature of violence back to the lair.

As Avannon returned, all that she had brought along with her was looked over. There was not a lot there, but it would do for the time being. The poppy seeds were nosed towards Ukko’s mouth, which she had then tried to shove them into—it was unclear how successful she had been, but she hoped that, at the very least, a few had gotten in there. Looking to the marigold she nodded, answering with, “It can be,” in reply to her tribe mate’s inquiry. From the flower she’d plucked its leaves, then began chewing them into a paste; since the leaves were not dried, she’d decided to use a method other than applying them as a whole directly onto the wound. The paste was spread over the gash, as well as pushed inside, whilst the moss was then pressed against it all to try and keep the snow from disturbing everything. “Come, we must relocate him now,” said the vessel, her words meant for Inari. “I can treat him better if we can get him to my stock of herbs, but I will need for you to help move him. Are you prepared to do that?” There was no way she’d be able to do it herself, nor, she believed, could either of the other two.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
between atlas and earth - by Ukko - December 21, 2016, 08:58 PM
RE: between atlas and earth - by Airi - December 21, 2016, 10:40 PM
RE: between atlas and earth - by Inari - December 26, 2016, 01:36 AM
RE: between atlas and earth - by Avannon - December 26, 2016, 12:02 PM
RE: between atlas and earth - by Hisaya - December 26, 2016, 12:24 PM
RE: between atlas and earth - by Asterr - January 01, 2017, 03:18 AM
RE: between atlas and earth - by Inari - January 10, 2017, 05:04 AM
RE: between atlas and earth - by Avannon - January 10, 2017, 04:23 PM