Hushed Willows I do taxidermy.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
It was obvious the way that the males eyes raked over his wolf and himself that there was a connotation there that was rooted in the deep and dark. His blue eyes narrowed a bit, flashing from Talewi to gauge her reaction. A dark ear curved towards the stranger as he offered himself, providing warmth - among another layer of something else. Stark didn't move, watching him as he considered the options. He didn't need someone to warm his sides, he didn't need a plaything. "What more do you have to offer, Hollis, we all have teeth - even the youngest among us. I'm curious what you've got to offer in there."  he gave a slight nod towards his skull, hoping the male would have more to suggested. 

He'd accept Talewi on the basis of her spunk and drive - this male would need to show the same capabilities to him if he had any hope of staying in the keep. " What would you say we need, Talewi?" Stark asked, allowing her to join in to the process and give her opinion. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
I do taxidermy. - by Hobgoblin1 - December 22, 2016, 02:25 AM
RE: I do taxidermy. - by Talewi - December 22, 2016, 09:10 AM
RE: I do taxidermy. - by Stark - December 22, 2016, 10:25 PM
RE: I do taxidermy. - by Hobgoblin1 - December 23, 2016, 05:51 PM
RE: I do taxidermy. - by Talewi - December 26, 2016, 10:48 AM
RE: I do taxidermy. - by Stark - December 27, 2016, 06:53 PM
RE: I do taxidermy. - by Talewi - January 10, 2017, 09:02 AM