Blackfeather Woods mother, meet my friends
killing is the most natural thing in the world; we're created for it
651 Posts
Ooc — ebony
[table width=55%][tr][td]
she'd been beside herself with worry. seff was very nearly a year — this was the only knowledge that kept the woman rooted where she was, though worry sapped her energy and robbed her appetite away. vuk threw herself into mindless patrols, keeping to the edges of the territory, and frustration mounted in her breast. she had sought a new way for her family, a new life — was it all to be undone? 
the woman calmed herself. seff would return. and if he did not, she would leave blackfeather to search for him. 
as if her chaotic thoughts had been audible, the voice of her young son sounded over the trees. a sharp intake of breath caught in her throat, and the tyro leapt into a quick trot that carried her swiftly to the borders.
seff was there, and alongside him a young she-wolf vuk vaguely recognized. however, for the moment, she buried her muzzle in her son's ruff and licked joyously at his cheek. i was afraid, her gaze murmured as she raised her eyes to meet those of the tall boy. it was after this moment that vuk turned a warm glance upon the girl, who seemed rather perturbed. 
"freyja," the tyro said gently, stepping toward the creature she had met only once. if allowed, the pale wolfess would take in the scents upon the girl's ruff, and realize she had only seff's fragrance woven into the fur there.[/tr][/td][/table]
mouthed words | thoughts
[Image: bfw2.png]
Messages In This Thread
mother, meet my friends - by Seff - December 25, 2016, 09:50 AM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Freyja - December 25, 2016, 10:13 AM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Relmyna - December 25, 2016, 02:00 PM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Seff - December 25, 2016, 03:41 PM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Freyja - December 25, 2016, 07:40 PM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Relmyna - December 25, 2016, 07:53 PM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Seff - December 26, 2016, 01:39 PM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Freyja - December 26, 2016, 04:35 PM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Relmyna - December 26, 2016, 05:10 PM