Blackfeather Woods dreamcatcher
killing is the most natural thing in the world; we're created for it
651 Posts
Ooc — ebony
[table width=55%][tr][td]
vuk realized with a flick of her tailtip that cicero was smirking. she had not expected this from him, and an unfamiliar anger surged powerfully within her. with brief introspection, the woman could have pointed to the moment on the ridge, wherein taggarik made his threat against her children, to be the seed of the rage that coursed through her veins now. it had been fed by her many trials, and the breaking of the dreams she had held valiantly against the crushing onslaught of her sadness and constant torment.
but now she had broken — now vuk felt a glissade of horror sweep along her spine and she split before cicero again, morphing into the weeping,  tearstained woman who had first come before him. "t-terich! h-how ...h-how c-could y-you..." vuk churned out, eyes wide with terror; she glanced around wildly, until her mind calmed her, drawing her gently back beneath the grey mists, and the tyro resurfaced into what she wished to become once more.
if she did this thing, vuk would die, never to return. the wolfess knew clear as the sun would rise each morning that her husk would be the only thing left behind if she murdered terich, if she slew him beneath the bidding of cicero's tongue. her eyes rested quietly on the man for a long moment, until the she-wolf put her head to one side and whispered a rejoinder.
"if i do this thing, if i kill him, you will give me a new name." it was a musing statement, not a question, and her gaze hardened. "what else, cicero?"[/tr][/td][/table]
mouthed words | thoughts
[Image: bfw2.png]
Messages In This Thread
dreamcatcher - by Relmyna - December 26, 2016, 05:23 PM
RE: dreamcatcher - by Cicero - December 26, 2016, 05:51 PM
RE: dreamcatcher - by Relmyna - December 26, 2016, 06:05 PM
RE: dreamcatcher - by Cicero - December 26, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: dreamcatcher - by Relmyna - December 26, 2016, 07:27 PM
RE: dreamcatcher - by Cicero - December 26, 2016, 07:40 PM
RE: dreamcatcher - by Relmyna - December 26, 2016, 07:52 PM
RE: dreamcatcher - by Cicero - December 26, 2016, 08:07 PM
RE: dreamcatcher - by Relmyna - December 26, 2016, 08:16 PM