Blackfeather Woods dreamcatcher
killing is the most natural thing in the world; we're created for it
651 Posts
Ooc — ebony
[table width=55%][tr][td]
vuk drew a shuddering breath; fear and anger mingled in her eyes, replaced by the churning grey of a mind finally deadened. terich's earnest voice swam before her mind's eyes — he who had drawn her from beneath the berry bush in the rain, protected her, fed her, and taken her home. he who had buried her dead children and reared the living, who had willingly departed larksong and come to this dark place, all for her, and for seff. could she do this thing cicero asked of her? the woman fell silent, and this time the quietude stretched on as she pondered it all. she had no strength, no skill with herbs, and there remained even in her maddened heart the beat of love for terich.
but another path stretched before her now, revealed by seff's final departure, and it was the trail to the brotherhood. nausea welled in vuk — she bit back the bile and swiveled her pale ears toward cicero. in the recesses of her soul, the broken woman she still remained in some way wept within her.
"i will need help." vuk saw no reason to admit her weakness to cicero — he knew her failings, perhaps more clearly than did anyone else. "and ... it will need to be hidden from my son. forever. i will not harm him." vuk was aware she had told this spider she would do whatever was necessary, but seff was a boundary for her, firmly set. he who had been brought forth by her own body and nurtured with it would come to no harm at her hand.
"there is a final thing i must ask of you," vuk murmured, the flinty turquoise of her gaze meeting cicero's once more. she planned the destruction of all she had ever known — what was a last request?[/tr][/td][/table]
mouthed words | thoughts
[Image: bfw2.png]
Messages In This Thread
dreamcatcher - by Relmyna - December 26, 2016, 05:23 PM
RE: dreamcatcher - by Cicero - December 26, 2016, 05:51 PM
RE: dreamcatcher - by Relmyna - December 26, 2016, 06:05 PM
RE: dreamcatcher - by Cicero - December 26, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: dreamcatcher - by Relmyna - December 26, 2016, 07:27 PM
RE: dreamcatcher - by Cicero - December 26, 2016, 07:40 PM
RE: dreamcatcher - by Relmyna - December 26, 2016, 07:52 PM
RE: dreamcatcher - by Cicero - December 26, 2016, 08:07 PM
RE: dreamcatcher - by Relmyna - December 26, 2016, 08:16 PM