Sun Mote Copse unconditionally from me to you, I pass this love on to you
5 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Cosmos floated around in the fluid filled area he shared with two others. They had been together for a couple months now and yet he had never met them formally. He was enjoying the comfort and warmth of this space where no harm could come to him or his siblings but almost as if he had jinxed it. Everything began to move. The two sacs that were beside him were pushed out into the world followed by himself. 

The shock of the cold and unknown of this environment made him shiver but he was quickly reassured by his mother as she brought him closer to her. Though he could not see yet instinct told him to search for the teat to which he eventually found and began to drink the warm milk that his mother produced.

He could feel only one body touching his side and snuggling close. He would latlater come to learn this was his sister and that his other sibling had been given up as a sacrifice to their God.  

For now though, the focus was on milk and sleeping.
Messages In This Thread
RE: unconditionally from me to you, I pass this love on to you - by Cosmos - December 28, 2016, 09:12 AM