The Sentinels what if the storm ends, and i don't see you
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
"Dei!" Doe screamed, rushing through the trees. The burn of fire was new to her, but the woman quickly learned to dodge the orange tongues that tried to lick at her fur, that'd seemed so playful at first...

"Dei," she said again, voice hoarse and eyes streaming with tears. "Dei, sweet girl, where are you?"

There was no answer from the pale queen, but from afar, she heard the hacking cough of a living wolf - Muses, Doe thought, starting toward the sound, even as the distant, searching howl penetrated the storm. For a moment, she froze, head cocking in the other wolf's direction. Although it sounded as though help was needed, they were much further than Muses was now. Away from the red flower, perhaps, unlike herself and her dear friend.

She could not save Deirdre, but perhaps she could save Muses. It's how she'd have wanted it, she thought mournfully, turning toward the sound of her friend.

"Mew," she coughed, tearing through the blazing underbrush. Only the stinging sleet kept her coat from bursting into flames, and even still, she would be badly singed when the storm ended. "I'm coming, Muses, don't worry," she called, finally catching sight of the pale shewolf. A few more seconds of mad dashing, and they were together, two wolves against the fire and ice.

"Are you hurt?" Doe asked, unable to fully examine her friend for fear of leaving their backs ungarded. She could not kill the fire, could not even harm it - but she could jump out of the way, if she was wary, and she could warn Muses to do the same.
Messages In This Thread
what if the storm ends, and i don't see you - by Deirdre - December 28, 2016, 09:47 PM
RE: what if the storm ends, and i don't see you - by Cas - December 28, 2016, 09:59 PM
RE: what if the storm ends, and i don't see you - by Muses - December 29, 2016, 01:36 PM
RE: what if the storm ends, and i don't see you - by Doe - December 29, 2016, 09:45 PM
RE: what if the storm ends, and i don't see you - by Muses - December 30, 2016, 12:42 AM
RE: what if the storm ends, and i don't see you - by Szymon - December 31, 2016, 09:13 PM