warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
All Welcome 
i don't even know what this post is. xD

[table width=85%][tr][td]
Eske woke, a little disoriented by the tangy scent of sea that filled her black, leathery nostrils. As she became more and more aware, shaking off the heavy sleep that made her sluggish she stretched within the spacious confines of her den, warming her muscles. She missed Sleeping Dragon, but it was just land. She was born to the dragon that slumbered beneath the earth but as she thought about it more and more she missed the familiarity that had been her life there. She missed her parents, she missed her siblings. Dragoncrest Cliffs was absent of them, but she supposed the longer she thought about it that it was all inevitable anyway. One day, they were going to leave and life as she’d known it as a child would have always ceased to be the same. Even she was not the same. She had shed Lodbrok for Drakru: a big statement in and of itself. She had earned her mercenary trade and been promoted from Goufa to Gona. These were accomplishments she was proud of, though she wished that she had someone to share them with. She was far from alone and yet Eske realized just how much she had taken advantage of their presence in her life. Now that they were gone from her, off on their own paths of life the loneliness set in.

Her own desire for independence (and her natural aggression) had seen that she had no friends. She had a mentor in Wildfire but as the flame kissed Bandrona was occupied by her heat cycle (a topic that Eske really didn’t want to touch with a ten foot pole, thanks) Eske didn’t want to bother her with lessons. So she worked on her deplorable fishing skill, and hunted small things as she could, and she ran her patrols. Every now and then she would get a inkling to explore but stifled it because she believed Drageda needed her within the territory.

She tuned out her thoughts and shrugged out of her den, stretching again without the fear of bumping something against a wall or the ceiling of her den. For a moment she stared at the trees around her blankly, contemplating what she wanted to do: did she hunt for some breakfast or just go for the patrol? Or did she seek out some company? Instead of those options she ventured for a water source and when she found one focused on the simple task of drinking around the ice that thinly covered it, lapping the icy water as it sated her thirst.
[/td][/tr][/table]
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
i can't help this awful energy - by RIP Blodreina - January 01, 2017, 09:14 AM
RE: i can't help this awful energy - by Portia - January 04, 2017, 08:15 PM
RE: i can't help this awful energy - by RIP Blodreina - January 06, 2017, 05:01 PM
RE: i can't help this awful energy - by Portia - January 09, 2017, 01:04 PM
RE: i can't help this awful energy - by RIP Blodreina - January 19, 2017, 04:10 PM
RE: i can't help this awful energy - by Portia - January 21, 2017, 10:48 PM