Dragoncrest Cliffs i can't help this awful energy
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
thank you for joining! <3

[table width=85%][tr][td]
There were few that Eske was close with in Drageda, something that the Drakru had begun to realize as a flaw rather than a merit of her independence. What good did her “independence” do her now? She had Heda …and she supposed that now she had Wildfire but both had been closer to her siblings than to her though this distance had been largely of Eske’s own making. Now…now the warrior princess realized the importance of Clan and though she wasn’t very good at socializing she sought to remedy her past failure. It wasn’t too late …and she was all that remained of Gyda and Gavriel’s legacy in Drageda. Yet, even now Freyja’s presence loomed over her. Freyja had been the golden child, the one that all adored and loved. It was hard to step out of the shadow that her golden painted sister had left her in. Eske wasn’t Freyja. She was never going to be eloquent with words or soft and dainty. Eske was Eske. She was razor sharp and aggressive. She did not charm. She cut.

She inhaled deeply and let it out in a heavy sigh, the scent of another: Portia caught the Gona’s attention and she turned abruptly to face the uniquely marked woman with surprise in her sea blue-green gaze. Eske tried to temper it an effort to avoid accidentally offending the older woman, Eske’s tail giving a soft wag against her hocks. “Uh, hey,” Eske greeted her, eyeing the green moss that hung from betwixt the other woman’s jaws for a moment. Manners Eske. “Is there anything I can help you with, Portia?” Inquired the Gona a bit awkwardly.
[/td][/tr][/table]
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
i can't help this awful energy - by RIP Blodreina - January 01, 2017, 09:14 AM
RE: i can't help this awful energy - by Portia - January 04, 2017, 08:15 PM
RE: i can't help this awful energy - by RIP Blodreina - January 06, 2017, 05:01 PM
RE: i can't help this awful energy - by Portia - January 09, 2017, 01:04 PM
RE: i can't help this awful energy - by RIP Blodreina - January 19, 2017, 04:10 PM
RE: i can't help this awful energy - by Portia - January 21, 2017, 10:48 PM