The Tangle i want to strangle the stars for all they promised me
16 Posts
Ooc — Hero
He turned as the stranger spoke, her words forming sounds for the common tongue, her tone haughy. Melchior remained impassive, his expression blank, his ears never lifting from that tilt of annoyance set upon Arlo. His brother had already give the run down, it seemed, so there was little for him to contribute. Stoic and silent, he allowed the exhcange to pass between the two unimpeded.

The one who had greeted them remaines unmoved. He could appreciate her ferocity, surely, but he was trained not to shirk back. As he was loyal to Heda, he was loyal to his clan. The only wolf pesent he could call his clan mate without a shadow of a doubt was his brother, so that was where he would lend his strength.

"If our words are not enough to reassure you, then allow our actions to speak for themselves." He interjected, remaining stiff and unwavering. What fools would travel so far, half starved, and without trace of an army, only to conspire against one they claimed to honour and trust? Melchior added nothing further, but did not relax his stance. Perhaps they could trust her no more than she could trust them. After all, they were the ones from Seageda, not her.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i want to strangle the stars for all they promised me - by Melchior - January 05, 2017, 05:11 PM