The Tangle i want to strangle the stars for all they promised me
139 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
Melchior speaks up after him and Arlo shoots him a glance. He doesn't exactly know what to expect or how the Drakru will react to the suggestion and he doesn't have time to process it properly when another approaches. The brothers have been in situations like this before, in a sense of outsiders, but always have they been on the other side interrogating for the safety of their home. The girl is only doing her job, with the back up of two others he doesn't recognize. He knows there are a handful of Seageda and Trigeda wolves but he has not considered that others may have joined their ranks other than the obvious.

It is when the other is titled as Wocha, one of the most important jobs of their ways, that sends another wary glance to his brother. He holds it for a moment while the girl announces the call for their Heda and he finds himself holding his breath. Perhaps, he hopes, he is a Seageda wolf he doesn't remember due to his young age living on the coast but his chest tightens anyway. Arlo releases a harsh breath as he waits once the calm comes over them again. Whatever he needed to know, he'll find out soon, and he awkwardly shifts his weight under their scrutinizing gaze.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i want to strangle the stars for all they promised me - by Arlo - January 07, 2017, 08:28 AM