Mount Apikuni I still wonder if I ever felt the pain
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
His knowledge enthralled her, and she crawled closer to the yellow-faced man as he spoke of these mysteries - of Polaris, the unmoving one, who toiled night and day without rest from her labours. Nanook kept her gaze trained on her alias who stood sentry above. The star gazed back at her, unblinking, and Nanook felt exposed beneath her reciprocated stare. She shivered, and silence enveloped her. Faintly, she heard the man's question, but her tongue took a moment to catch up, and left a pause long enough to err on uncomfortable.

"Yes." Nanook said, and turned to look at the man again. "But not for long." Her curiosity remained with the sky, but an air of mystery clung to the knowing one, and filled her with a perplexing desire to question him in return. Where had he come from, and where was he going now? She had never felt such a keenness to know, and the sensation frightened her. A slight buzz caught in her chest, and she hesitated, though she knew she had no reason to fear. Finally she mustered the courage to ask, "Are you following her too?"
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
Messages In This Thread
I still wonder if I ever felt the pain - by Larus - January 05, 2017, 05:19 PM
RE: I still wonder if I ever felt the pain - by Nanook - January 06, 2017, 11:17 AM
RE: I still wonder if I ever felt the pain - by Larus - January 06, 2017, 03:15 PM
RE: I still wonder if I ever felt the pain - by Nanook - January 19, 2017, 01:39 PM
RE: I still wonder if I ever felt the pain - by Larus - January 21, 2017, 03:04 PM
RE: I still wonder if I ever felt the pain - by Nanook - January 30, 2017, 12:16 PM