Redhawk Caldera as i walked through that storybook life.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
All Welcome 
Ima backdate this to just before the thundersnow and try to be vague about what's going on with the den move cause reasons :D

The world had changed.

Liffey was used to it changing by now, but in more metaphorical ways. It changed when Lucy had been kidnapped. It changed again when Finley had left. It changed when her uncle and then her aunt had died. It changed when her mom came back. It had even changed that day she and Lagan had gotten Eljay to truly smile after so long. But this was a change unlike the others. This was a physical change in the comfortable world she had always known. This was a drastic change. This was a dangerous change.

The wind picked up again sending a violent shiver down Liffey's already trembling frame. The temperature had plummeted a few days prior, but there was something in the air that spoke of yet another blow to come. Liffey knew little about the sky that had always so fascinated her for there was no one at the Caldera to teach her, but instinctively she knew that something was coming. The sky was changing in a way that reminded her of when the rains would come in during the late summer. But this was winter. They hadn't seen rain in days, and though she could almost taste the coming snow in the wind, something just seemed off.

Liffey's ears fell back and she whined softly, her eyes ever trained upon the clouds that loomed overhead.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
as i walked through that storybook life. - by Liffey - January 14, 2017, 10:39 AM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Gannet - January 15, 2017, 12:06 AM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Liffey - January 15, 2017, 06:07 PM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Gannet - January 17, 2017, 10:46 PM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Liffey - January 18, 2017, 06:59 PM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Gannet - January 19, 2017, 08:43 AM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Liffey - January 25, 2017, 08:47 PM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Gannet - February 02, 2017, 07:39 AM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Liffey - February 06, 2017, 07:31 PM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Finley - February 20, 2017, 07:09 PM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Liffey - February 26, 2017, 05:36 PM