Redhawk Caldera as i walked through that storybook life.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey  had never really considered Gannet gone in the time he'd spent away. She hadn't quite gotten over the rather naive belief that just because someone was gone didn't mean they were never coming back. She knew that was true of Peregrine and Fox, of course, but when it came to everyone else who had disappeared, she just didn't feel their absence with any sort of finality. Maybe she never would see them again, but maybe that was okay too so long as they were happy wherever they were.

That being said, it didn't mean that Liffey hadn't been a little heartbroken when he'd left, and it definitely didn't mean that she wasn't over the moon about his return.

The young Blackthorn heard her friend before she saw him and smelled his scent shortly thereafter. Only his presence could tear her gaze from the skies and cause her nerves to flutter for a reason other than her anxiety over the looming weather. A smile slipped across her muzzle as she turned and looked for him. She stood after a moment, frowning at the terrain around her. He was hard to spot with the snow everywhere, but when eventually she saw his black socks shifting across the plains. With a playful growl, she ducked down and sprang forward to meet him.

She landed in a play bow before him, shooting snow in his direction. She gave him a toothy grin while her tail wagged wildly.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
as i walked through that storybook life. - by Liffey - January 14, 2017, 10:39 AM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Gannet - January 15, 2017, 12:06 AM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Liffey - January 15, 2017, 06:07 PM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Gannet - January 17, 2017, 10:46 PM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Liffey - January 18, 2017, 06:59 PM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Gannet - January 19, 2017, 08:43 AM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Liffey - January 25, 2017, 08:47 PM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Gannet - February 02, 2017, 07:39 AM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Liffey - February 06, 2017, 07:31 PM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Finley - February 20, 2017, 07:09 PM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Liffey - February 26, 2017, 05:36 PM