Stone Circle can't fight this feeling
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
It seemed the bone wasn't all that it was put out to be, and was more of a boredom chaser than anything. He was caught off guard by her next question, though he figured he shouldn't have been. Keoni and Nikai were old enough to know what was going on, even if they weren't in on the situations themselves. They noticed now when the wolves that they seen all the time had now disappeared. 

He sighed, knowing he wouldn't skirt the question. Wolves can leave for various reasons, sometimes they want to, sometimes they have to, he began. I don't know why Amber left, truly. She seemed happy with Grayday and their children, and I don't know if something happened between the two that caused her to leave,  he explained. Keoni knew as much as he did when it came to Amber. 

The next pair, however, he knew all of. I didn't trust Mirabelle, sweetie, he said honestly. And she knew that, from that day that she took you without telling me. I thought... Well, I thought she was out to hurt you, and I reacted so. He wasn't sure how much Keoni really remembered about that, but he didn't want to ignore the possibility that she remembered it. About two weeks ago, a wolf came into the pack lands, uninvited. I attacked her, after realizing she had murdered... He wasn't sure just how deep to go into that part of the story, so he kept it brief. She murdered one of our family members. So, when she trespassed, I ended her life, fearing she had come back for another. Then, Mirabelle realized the wolf I killed was her mother. She didn't care the reason I had done it. She wanted to leave, and Chaska decided to go with her. He left out that he felt betrayed by Chaska, figuring she didn't need to hear that part of it.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
can't fight this feeling - by Keoni - January 18, 2017, 07:45 PM
RE: can't fight this feeling - by Steady - January 18, 2017, 10:58 PM
RE: can't fight this feeling - by Keoni - January 21, 2017, 11:29 AM
RE: can't fight this feeling - by Steady - January 21, 2017, 11:27 PM
RE: can't fight this feeling - by Keoni - January 22, 2017, 03:34 PM
RE: can't fight this feeling - by Steady - January 22, 2017, 03:52 PM
RE: can't fight this feeling - by Keoni - January 22, 2017, 04:10 PM
RE: can't fight this feeling - by Steady - January 22, 2017, 04:29 PM
RE: can't fight this feeling - by Keoni - January 22, 2017, 09:56 PM
RE: can't fight this feeling - by Steady - January 23, 2017, 12:10 AM
RE: can't fight this feeling - by Keoni - January 25, 2017, 07:24 PM