Ravensblood Forest look how long this love can hold its breath
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Skipping Arturo again with permission

She was glad her joke was not taken to heart and could appreciate the bright spirit of her soon-to-be mother. It was not long after that the attention was put upon the gift she had hunted for the sick and hurt Lotte - or for anyone; she could not remember anymore with this hurricane of emotions. She nodded gently, finding the idea to be a good one. As Lotte began her song, Chusi started ripping little pieces of rabbit and lay them close near Lotte. Her eyes half-closed as she relaxed, she made sure to not put too much and also not too little on the other's plate.

It's beautif'l. She commented - even with her voice strained and rough. Had she mentioned yet what a relief it was to have her here alive? She straightened herself, pulling the left over bits of rabbit to her but refrained from putting something in her mouth just yet. A lot 'f "leading a pack" lessons fr'm 'Turo. I walk the bord'rs, hunt 'n a whole lotta other stuff. She explained briefly, proud of what she ad achieved thus far. I kinda wanna scout 'nto the mount'ns one day - but 'Turo finds 't too dangerous.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
look how long this love can hold its breath - by Lotte - January 24, 2017, 07:42 AM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Chusi - January 24, 2017, 08:46 AM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Lotte - January 24, 2017, 09:48 AM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Chusi - January 27, 2017, 06:26 PM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Lotte - January 29, 2017, 04:20 AM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Chusi - February 03, 2017, 01:54 PM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Lotte - February 04, 2017, 04:56 AM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Chusi - February 13, 2017, 03:16 PM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Lotte - February 16, 2017, 05:42 AM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Chusi - February 26, 2017, 11:57 AM