Dragoncrest Cliffs Ocean eyes
Did someone say plants?
526 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
portia did a little half-shrug-half-smile as wildfire commented on their names. they were kinda pretty, she thought, but so dramatic... she could've just as well named them dirtbag and scumbucket and they probably would've turned out the same-- like she thought that pretty names would determine their whole futures. her smile weakened, her mother always had a knack for that.

in her own parent remembrance, portia missed the expression that wildfire held when talking about her own parents, focusing instead on her words. "dhole," she repeated slowly, "i've never seen one of those." though if they looked just like wifi, they weren't that hard to picture-- maybe smaller and less awkward. "i like attica," she then said, tail waving against the cold ground. and she did, it sounded tough and burly but also feminine... that description didn't fit the bandrona at all, but portia was still a fan.

she nodded her head a few times side to side in thought. "nothing stupid," she decided upon first, a small grin, "especially in this weather. you could hurt yourself and your kids." she sat still a moment, trying to remember what herbs she did and didn't have... especially after this cold. she hadn't been to her stores in a few days, and by then everything could've really died-- she prayed not. "i should have some leftover great blue lobelia. i gathered it a while back for something else-- but it'll be good for this too." after a few more thoughtful moments, the fisa shrugged. "i'll put together something for you... raspberry leaves, ginger root, peppermint leaves..." she added reassuringly. hopefully she had all those things-- but she wouldn't tell wildfire that.
green text signifies trigedasleng.
Messages In This Thread
Ocean eyes - by Wildfire - January 25, 2017, 03:54 PM
RE: Ocean eyes - by Portia - January 25, 2017, 06:07 PM
RE: Ocean eyes - by Wildfire - January 25, 2017, 06:18 PM
RE: Ocean eyes - by Portia - January 25, 2017, 06:30 PM
RE: Ocean eyes - by Wildfire - January 25, 2017, 06:39 PM
RE: Ocean eyes - by Portia - January 25, 2017, 06:59 PM
RE: Ocean eyes - by Wildfire - January 25, 2017, 07:05 PM
RE: Ocean eyes - by Portia - January 25, 2017, 07:23 PM
RE: Ocean eyes - by Wildfire - January 25, 2017, 07:36 PM
RE: Ocean eyes - by Portia - January 25, 2017, 08:02 PM