Neverwinter Forest i never liked the silence before
the oath
207 Posts
Ooc — Siro
Eimear laughed when his tongue tickled her skin and he snorted, pulling away when his ears caught the sound of footsteps against the snow. Rian's disposition didn't change when Amari arrived. He looked her over with the same blank expression he often carried, though his mouth did twist into something resembling a smile so she didn't feel so out of place. He cupped his ears, one twisting towards his lighter colored sibling when she introduced them both, a question punctuating the sentence. These were things that didn't matter much to him. Amari was, as cruelly as it sounded, just another ghost to his waking moments.

He remained quiet, allowing the girls to handle the conversation, but listening dutifully all the same. He crossed his paws and flopped his tail over Eimear's, distantly hoping to glean some sort of warmth from the action. Soon enough, Amari excuses herself, giving Rian the chance to talk idly with his sister for a few hours before making his way to the borders for a bit of quiet.
As ruthless as it all may seem the wild cares not for the weaker beings.
Messages In This Thread
i never liked the silence before - by Rian - January 25, 2017, 09:39 PM
RE: i never liked the silence before - by Amari - February 01, 2017, 01:42 PM
RE: i never liked the silence before - by Eimear - February 02, 2017, 11:40 AM
RE: i never liked the silence before - by Rian - February 06, 2017, 06:01 PM
RE: i never liked the silence before - by Amari - February 09, 2017, 05:53 PM
RE: i never liked the silence before - by Eimear - February 23, 2017, 08:41 PM
RE: i never liked the silence before - by Rian - February 26, 2017, 03:19 PM