Redhawk Caldera And my nose is froze
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Any "outsiders" are still welcome to join this thread! :)

Elwood's senses were simultaneously muffled as he was buried by the snow. He couldn't tell which end was up for the briefest of moments; the powder was thick and heavy and suffocating, and no matter how he moved his limbs, it felt like he would never breathe fresh air again. But as the avalanche slowed in the next few seconds and the snow settled, he was able to plow his way to the top.

He broke through the surface unceremoniously, inhaling deeply as he tried to get his bearings. The snow was impossibly deep, and dread settled into a pit in his stomach as he realized just what had happened. No longer could he access the entrance to the cavern under the caldera; it had been effectively caved in.

He was fighting the panic rising in his chest when he heard a howl from somewhere behind him. Liffey! He floundered in the soft powder but was unable to see his daughter, which only made him worry more. Why was she outside of the shelter? Who else was not inside, where it was safe? Frustrated, he thrashed against the snow and then tossed his head back and responded to Liffey with a cry of his own: "I'm okay. Where are you?"
Messages In This Thread
And my nose is froze - by Elwood - January 27, 2017, 03:13 PM
RE: And my nose is froze - by Liffey - January 28, 2017, 09:20 AM
RE: And my nose is froze - by Elwood - January 31, 2017, 09:13 PM
RE: And my nose is froze - by Liffey - February 04, 2017, 01:47 PM
RE: And my nose is froze - by Elwood - February 14, 2017, 01:24 PM
RE: And my nose is froze - by Liffey - February 19, 2017, 11:36 AM
RE: And my nose is froze - by Elwood - February 20, 2017, 09:33 PM
RE: And my nose is froze - by Liffey - February 26, 2017, 06:00 PM
RE: And my nose is froze - by Elwood - February 27, 2017, 09:32 PM