Redhawk Caldera And my nose is froze
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Her father's embrace seemed to soothe the panic that had threatened to steal her control of herself. She stepped back feeling better, but still the anxiety was clutching her heart. Liffey nodded to confirm that she was alright. She'd felt guilty for wandering so far away from the cave, knowing the conditions were dangerous. Apparently it had been the wisest decision of her life, though that failed to make her feel any better in the moment.

"I don't know," Liffey responded miserably, "Lagan and I helped mom ring in a deer a couple hours ago, but then I went for a walk." The girl bit her lip as she gazed thoughtfully at the wall of snow that now blocked her from her mom and... who else? "Eljay was there with the puppies when we brought the deer in. I think Lagan stayed behind when I left. I don't think anyone else was there."

Her mind scrambled through her packmates. Gannet hadn't been there (which was part of the reason she'd gone out, let's be real), Sassafras was missing, Raven and Aaron were both gone too... But that didn't mean they hadn't turned up in the meantime, she surmised. But it didn't much matter who else had been in there, at least not in Liffey's mind. Her brothers and her mom were the most important to her. That and her dad, and thank god he was outside with her. She couldn't imagine what she would do if she'd been completely alone out here.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
And my nose is froze - by Elwood - January 27, 2017, 03:13 PM
RE: And my nose is froze - by Liffey - January 28, 2017, 09:20 AM
RE: And my nose is froze - by Elwood - January 31, 2017, 09:13 PM
RE: And my nose is froze - by Liffey - February 04, 2017, 01:47 PM
RE: And my nose is froze - by Elwood - February 14, 2017, 01:24 PM
RE: And my nose is froze - by Liffey - February 19, 2017, 11:36 AM
RE: And my nose is froze - by Elwood - February 20, 2017, 09:33 PM
RE: And my nose is froze - by Liffey - February 26, 2017, 06:00 PM
RE: And my nose is froze - by Elwood - February 27, 2017, 09:32 PM