Redhawk Caldera And my nose is froze
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
"Okay," Elwood said, steadying himself with the word as he simultaneously tried to reassure Liffey. "Okay. So we know Mom and Eljay and Lagan are in there with the puppies -- that's good. If anyone else is out here, I'm sure we'll run into them sooner or later when they try to come back to the shelter," he continued, thinking out loud. And he was glad that Liffey had mentioned the fresh food that had been delivered to the den only hours earlier; it had only taken a few moments for him to realize that those trapped on the inside would be unable to feed themselves once their caches ran low.

As his brain gradually shifted into gear, he said, "I'm going to howl and see if anyone responds out here -- you can help, if you want." He then threw his head back and loosed a loud cry, hoping that the sound would spiral up over the caldera and wouldn't be muffled by the snow. "There's been an avalanche. Come to the shelter if you can," he instructed. He almost hoped that there would be no response, simply because everyone else was inside, but he had an uneasy feeling that it wouldn't be the case.
Messages In This Thread
And my nose is froze - by Elwood - January 27, 2017, 03:13 PM
RE: And my nose is froze - by Liffey - January 28, 2017, 09:20 AM
RE: And my nose is froze - by Elwood - January 31, 2017, 09:13 PM
RE: And my nose is froze - by Liffey - February 04, 2017, 01:47 PM
RE: And my nose is froze - by Elwood - February 14, 2017, 01:24 PM
RE: And my nose is froze - by Liffey - February 19, 2017, 11:36 AM
RE: And my nose is froze - by Elwood - February 20, 2017, 09:33 PM
RE: And my nose is froze - by Liffey - February 26, 2017, 06:00 PM
RE: And my nose is froze - by Elwood - February 27, 2017, 09:32 PM