Duskfire Glacier usurped
shadowhunter
60 Posts
Ooc —
Hawthorn raised an eyebrow at Kieran's words and lifted a shoulder in a graceful shrug. "We have met," he deadpanned, blue eyes flickering with what appeared to be a distinct gleam of amusement. "We just haven't spoken to each other...quite rightfully so, given that we were both still learning to speak just some time ago." His tone was thoughtful as he spoke, but there was an underlying bitterness to his words, for memories of his childhood had started surfacing once more and honestly, he just wanted to forget. Was that too much to ask?!

Hawthorn grimaced and looked away, only half listening when the younger boy asked his question. He shrugged again. "It's just a territory," he answered truthfully. "I don't feel anything about anything. Golden Glade wasn't particularly nice nor was it home. Duskfire Glacier isn't particularly nice, nor is it home. Not much of a difference, if you ask me." He turned and offered the boy a coy smirk. "I honestly couldn't care less, to be honest. No offence," he gave Kieran a curious look then. "You're the heir to this land. What do you think about it?"

Bitter. Bitter. Bitter. Bitter were those words and Hawthorn fought the urge to find a stream and wash his mouth in it. No, no, they just didn't sound right.
if you can't fly, then run;
if you can't run, then walk;
if you can't walk, then crawl;
even if you have to crawl, gear up
aim your gun! ready! fire!

Mercenary:
0/5
Caregiver/Medic: 0/5

(always open for threads)
Messages In This Thread
usurped - by Hawthorn - January 28, 2017, 04:09 PM
RE: ursurped - by Kieran Adrien - January 28, 2017, 04:36 PM