Panther Park fish in the sea of galilee
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
It was cold out today, the bitter air stinging his nose with every inhale. He had his eyes cracked open to watch his savior, the woman named Olive. He knew she was pregnant, and that they were his. He also had guessed of Oxsana's health, which was now non-existent. He tried to keep his space from her, to be stubborn and refuse her company except when being treated medically but today was a day he needed to be honest.

if the children were his and he had indeed became mated to this woman then he had a duty. Giving a resigned sigh he stood up and moved over to her, laying down a mere inches from her body. "I don't remember you, but that is no excuse to abandon you and my children. I know we are mated, it's easy to see in your pain. Hopefully I will remember someday, but even if I don't I will never leave you.."" the last few words were hauntingly close to the same promise he had swore only a few days ago.

He pulled closer though he was uncomfortable and lay his head on her back "it is too cold to be alone, let me lay with you?" He asked. It was not out of love but out of duty and a faint familiarity that he asked to cuddle with her.

:'( I'm dying inside
Messages In This Thread
fish in the sea of galilee - by Olive - January 29, 2017, 02:14 PM
RE: fish in the sea of galilee - by Dakarai - January 29, 2017, 04:11 PM
RE: fish in the sea of galilee - by Coelacanth - February 05, 2017, 12:29 PM
RE: fish in the sea of galilee - by Olive - February 07, 2017, 01:28 PM
RE: fish in the sea of galilee - by Dakarai - February 19, 2017, 04:07 AM
RE: fish in the sea of galilee - by Coelacanth - March 04, 2017, 06:33 AM
RE: fish in the sea of galilee - by Olive - March 10, 2017, 07:37 PM
RE: fish in the sea of galilee - by Dakarai - March 11, 2017, 10:24 AM
RE: fish in the sea of galilee - by Coelacanth - March 12, 2017, 08:07 AM
RE: fish in the sea of galilee - by Olive - March 15, 2017, 12:40 PM