King Elk Forest My friends and I, we got a lot of problems
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Private 
I don't know when Birk will post in the other thread so I thought I might as well get this one up.
@Skylaris @Illecebra

Mawk gave a slight shiver as the cold breeze swept through his golden pelt. He wasn't much of a fan of the cold and compared to most wolves his fur did not help block the icy wind very well. He might have first appeared long-pelted, but really, his fur was not the best insulator. However, it didn't really matter when Cebra was there. She gave him a warm, fuzzy feeling everytime their pelts brushed against one another, or everytime she said something heart-warming to him. Just a sign, even a little one, to show that she cared was enough to make his pelt heat up and he managed to forget about the cold for a while.

Now, he was not really shivering from the cold, but from nervousness. The pair were on their way to Silver Creek, to inform Spring and Heston of the new pack that Mawk wished to join. There was a part of him that felt like he was betraying them, that they would chase him away as soon as they heard what the wolfdog planned to do. But, for Illecebra, it was worth it.

He shot her a glance and sniffed the air, then paused, a grin planting itself on his muzzle. "Skylaris." The man rested his gaze firmly on a tree not too far away, or perhaps it was just past that. "Come out, Sky. You're an awful hider."
Messages In This Thread
My friends and I, we got a lot of problems - by Mawk - February 01, 2017, 11:00 AM
RE: My friends and I, we got a lot of problems - by Skylaris - February 01, 2017, 11:13 AM
RE: My friends and I, we got a lot of problems - by Mawk - February 01, 2017, 11:21 AM
RE: My friends and I, we got a lot of problems - by Skylaris - February 01, 2017, 11:43 AM
RE: My friends and I, we got a lot of problems - by Mawk - February 01, 2017, 11:52 AM
RE: My friends and I, we got a lot of problems - by Skylaris - February 03, 2017, 11:01 AM
RE: My friends and I, we got a lot of problems - by Mawk - February 03, 2017, 11:05 AM