King Elk Forest My friends and I, we got a lot of problems
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
"Aye, you would beat 'em up as soon as they begun flirting with ya."

The male then felt his pelt flush again as the two women began conversing about what he had said. He could not deny any of them, but then again he would not admit it. He remained silent and pretended to be really interested in a heap of snow not too far away. He fakely admired it until they changed the subject, and then he chimed in. "Probably best ta talk to her a lil' closer. I don't wanna have an even moodier pissed pregnant alpha." He was glad of the comfort from Illecebra, and he gave her a gleeful grin. "I know ya will, if she tried ta kill me you'd be on her like a lion." He chuckled quietly, something for only he and Cebra to hear.
Messages In This Thread
My friends and I, we got a lot of problems - by Mawk - February 01, 2017, 11:00 AM
RE: My friends and I, we got a lot of problems - by Skylaris - February 01, 2017, 11:13 AM
RE: My friends and I, we got a lot of problems - by Mawk - February 01, 2017, 11:21 AM
RE: My friends and I, we got a lot of problems - by Skylaris - February 01, 2017, 11:43 AM
RE: My friends and I, we got a lot of problems - by Mawk - February 01, 2017, 11:52 AM
RE: My friends and I, we got a lot of problems - by Skylaris - February 03, 2017, 11:01 AM
RE: My friends and I, we got a lot of problems - by Mawk - February 03, 2017, 11:05 AM