Redhawk Caldera it felt like springtime on this february morning
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
cameo!

Liffey was quiet as she watched them from afar. Raven looked brilliant as she lead the four pups ahead out into the world. She heard a shout from one as they toddled along in her wake, and her ears flinched backwards at the sound. Her relationship with the firebirds had not improved since being apart from them during the cave-in, nor had it gotten any better now that they weren't all stuck inside together all the time. It wasn't that she hated the pups, she just didn't see what the big deal was. Everyone seemed to be obsessed with them and though Liffey had never been that needy of a wolf, she did feel a sting from the attention they stole from her. More and more it felt like a barrier was growing between herself and the pack, and if anyone saw the way her eyes narrowed as she followed the steps of the four firebirds, they would know where the young Blackthorn was placing that blame.

But no one would see it, for no one was looking at her - or so she believed as she disappeared, slipping away in the opposite direction.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
it felt like springtime on this february morning - by Raven - February 12, 2017, 11:13 AM
RE: it felt like springtime on this february morning - by Liffey - February 12, 2017, 03:56 PM