Stone Circle Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
All Welcome 
Steady awoke with the sun, crawling out of the den. He took his time stretching his muscles and shaking out the dirt from his fur. It was a bright morning, and rays from the sun cut through the bare branches, reaching the ground to warm it. Snow remained, but it was in patches now instead of blanketing everything. 

He raised his muzzle and howled, not for any reason but to simply say good morning to his family. Some might still be sleeping in, but Steady was in a great mood and ready to get on with this day. He spirits were as high as they ever were, and the reasons to bring them down laid in the past. His refusal of Chaska sometimes weighed on him, but he believed he did the right thing, especially since Grayday and Valette had spoken their opinions of it, as well. While he wished that he could retie the friendship, the betrayal was too much, and still too fresh. 

But, today, Steady would not let it enter his mind. He had things to do, but mostly he was intent on spending some time with the wolves who called Easthollow home. With Valette and Grayday helping with securing the borders, he figured he could take a little down time to mingle. So, he set out into the forest with that intent. 
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations - by Steady - February 15, 2017, 08:57 AM