Redhawk Caldera hear me now
worlds best dad award winner
351 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Deaf? Lagan didn't like the idea that his little niece was deaf. It meant that life would be more dangerous for her, and she would never hear he beautiful sounds of her family's voices, or birds in the morning, or the song that the trees whistle when the wind flows by. She wouldn't really know hat she was missing anything though, but still it made him sad. It was clear from the look on Lagan's face that he was doing quite a bit of thinking, and he obviously wasn't too happy, but when Raven mentioned the thing about lip reading and body language he looked up at her. She was right, Towhee still could communicate, just in her own way. And that made him smile.

Well that's good! I think I taught her some words one time. She started sayin, I love you! 'Was really cute. He said with a smile, his perky mood had returned in a matter of seconds. He looked down at Towhee, who was running towards him to bat at his leg. He giggled when she did, and gently batted at her wriggly little tail. I think she wants to play s'more. He said to Raven, then looked directly at Towhee and spoke with as best diction he could considering the lisp. You wanna play s'more games Towhee? He asked, his tail wagging.
Messages In This Thread
hear me now - by Raven - February 16, 2017, 02:33 PM
RE: hear me now - by Lagan - February 17, 2017, 07:37 AM
RE: hear me now - by Raven - February 17, 2017, 10:28 AM
RE: hear me now - by Lagan - February 18, 2017, 04:06 PM
RE: hear me now - by Raven - February 22, 2017, 04:12 PM
RE: hear me now - by Lagan - February 24, 2017, 06:25 AM
RE: hear me now - by Raven - February 24, 2017, 09:00 AM
RE: hear me now - by Lagan - February 25, 2017, 08:14 AM
RE: hear me now - by Raven - February 27, 2017, 11:28 AM
RE: hear me now - by Lagan - February 28, 2017, 10:53 AM