Morningside Cuesta red as blood
"I' ʙɢɴ ʀ I' ɴ ʟʟ ʜʀ."
35 Posts
Ooc — Floof
Don't mind me, I'll just take five years to reply. -.- Sorry for the wait!
Suppose the thread should end here, after your next reply?

[table width=80%][tr][td]
The soft, eerie, humming tune had returned to haunt Nimue's throat, filling the silence that now settled between the two females, for she had nothing more to say. She merely stood and enjoyed the other's presence, along with the cool night winds and the feeling of a warm meal taking up the vacant space in her stomach. With her wide, sightless eyes and the blank expression upon her face, it was nearly impossible to tell what she was thinking, or if she was even thinking at all. She just existed there, a humming, ghostly creature of the dark, swaying with the wind and considering her equally odd companion.

After a short while, her brief moment of... whatever... passing, her humming swiftly transitioned to speech, accenting her words in a sing songy way. "Well, I am grateful to have made your aqquaintance, Sister Nefertet. Perhaps we will meet again when Her radiance reigns the sky once more." The words billowed from her muzzle in the form of vaporous clouds, quickly rising in the air and dissipating to nothing.

Holding the other's gaze for a moment longer, waiting for any response that may be given, the apparation then dipped her head and silently glided past the other, once more brushing pelts with the woman, but this time going in the opposite direction. Where was she going? Who know's. Not even the spacey wolf herself. Yet she was going, and she'd resigned to humming again while she went, the airy sound following her out and fading with every stride that took her father away.

[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
red as blood - by Nimue - February 17, 2017, 09:02 PM
RE: red as blood - by Riqtajinaq - February 17, 2017, 11:00 PM
RE: red as blood - by Nimue - February 18, 2017, 11:57 AM
RE: red as blood - by Riqtajinaq - February 18, 2017, 12:59 PM
RE: red as blood - by Nimue - February 18, 2017, 01:37 PM
RE: red as blood - by Riqtajinaq - February 18, 2017, 01:48 PM
RE: red as blood - by Nimue - February 18, 2017, 02:10 PM
RE: red as blood - by Riqtajinaq - February 19, 2017, 02:48 PM
RE: red as blood - by Nimue - February 19, 2017, 03:45 PM
RE: red as blood - by Riqtajinaq - February 19, 2017, 07:32 PM