Duskfire Glacier I always thought I was the stronger one
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Sorry for the wait and crappy post

The mercenary watched as his son shook his head, ears arching at the sound of Kieran's reply. It may not have been his fault, but Sylvas couldn't help but feel that if he had been around more, then maybe all could have been avoided. He'd been too busy patrolling the lands of their new home that he hadn't given his family the attention they needed.

A sigh escaped his muzzle in sync with the boy and Sylvas peered down to Kieran as he leant his head against him, slowly he lowered his muzzle to place a soft lick to Kieran's head. Sylvas closed his eyes for a moment before reopening them to look toward the sky, ”Even though you're mother has left this world..” Sylvas paused, feeling a sharp twinge within his chest as he tried to muster the rest of his sentence, ”I'm sure she's watching over you.” His amber eyes glanced down to Kieran as a large paw was then carefully placed around the boy, in the form of a comforting hug.

'When do we leave?' At the sound of these words, Sylvas looked out across the terrain, his light-pink tongue escaping his muzzle as he pondered more on his son's question. In truth, Sylvas wasn't sure when they would leave, or where they would even go for that matter, but he had to protect those who were left. He'd failed his wife and daughter, he couldn't fail Kieran and the others, not now. ”I don't know son, but soon.” He said softly as he looked down to the boy, though his attention was soon stolen by the arrival of Hawthorn. Sylvas offered the prince of the glade a respectful nod in return, quietly observing as he then gave his condolences to the pair, ”Thank you, Hawthorn.” The brute offered a meek smile, eyes looking to his son for the moment before returning to gaze back at the night colored male, though the mercenary's chocolate brown ears twitched as he caught Hawthorn's caring question and Sylvas gave a quick shake of his head, ”You don't have to leave, Hawthorn.” Sylvas said as he slowly peered down to his son before returning his gaze to Hawthorn, ”I'm sure someone would prefer it if you stayed.” He offered a small smile, skull lowering as he gave Kieran an affectionate nudge. Both of them had experienced so much in such a short time that Sylvas figured they could confined in one another and maybe even help each other grow.
Messages In This Thread
I always thought I was the stronger one - by Kieran Adrien - February 18, 2017, 02:50 PM
RE: I always thought I was the stronger one - by Hawthorn - February 19, 2017, 07:08 AM
RE: I always thought I was the stronger one - by Sylvas Streiter - February 21, 2017, 01:33 PM