Duskfire Glacier I always thought I was the stronger one
Together we won't die
236 Posts
Ooc — Belle
A wave of relief washed over the boy as Hawthorn replied. Kieran had been worried that his friend might leave him. Of course, he knew that the bond he shared with Rose must be strong - Kieran had felt his own bond with Sorrel, and still did, despite his sisters disappearance. "I would love for you to stay, Haw..."

He needed someone to stay beside him. Sure, he had his father, but he was older and could not be with Kieran all the time, since he had other things to do. Like planning where they were to go next. Speaking of his father, Kieran heard Sylvas say that Rose was welcome to come too. No doubt, the boy was open on whether the former princess wanted to come, but he felt a prickle of doubt. Rose hadn't ever taken an interest in Kieran or Sorrel, nor did she appear to like them very much. If anything, she would probably leave and go her own way.
English * French
Messages In This Thread
I always thought I was the stronger one - by Kieran Adrien - February 18, 2017, 02:50 PM
RE: I always thought I was the stronger one - by Hawthorn - February 19, 2017, 07:08 AM
RE: I always thought I was the stronger one - by Kieran Adrien - March 04, 2017, 06:14 AM