Redhawk Caldera there is a divinity that sleeps inside your scars
worlds best dad award winner
351 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Lagan's smile faded a little when West didn't look very happy about his joke, his ears went down a bit for a moment. Not because he was frightened or angry, but because he was worried that he'd hurt her feelings. He definitely didn't want to do that, he was just making a little joke like he did with all his siblings. Maybe West didn't like jokes like he did. That seemed sad to him, not liking jokes. The woman seemed to shift her posture after he stated his parents names, which confused Lagan a little. He didn't think anything of them being alphas, and he didn't think of himself in a special position. Lagan still had a lot to learn.

You should meet my mom she's really awesome. She adopted all my baby cousins when Uncle P and Aunt Fox died and now their my baby siblings and also my nieces and nephews. So now my mom has like a kajillion babies but she's such a great mom she takes care of them all. Well my cousin Raven helps too because she has booby juice and the puppies needed that to survive and stuff. He explained, rambling on and on happily. West said something about looking forward to meeting his mom and Lagan nodded.

Well if you're gonna meet my mooooom than you should also try meeting my twin sister Liffey. She's really awesome and she looks exactly like me except her eyes are orange and mine are green and also she doesn't have a penis cause she's a girl. He added, wondering what Liffey was doing right now.
Messages In This Thread
there is a divinity that sleeps inside your scars - by West - February 21, 2017, 05:03 PM
RE: there is a divinity that sleeps inside your scars - by Lagan - February 27, 2017, 07:28 AM