Lake Rodney I'm always hungry or tired or both.
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
The breeze was running faster than her own paws, her breath heaving in large gasps. Only when the burn started to build, deep in the depths of her chest, did she slow her pace to a light trot. Her throat burned, and she scented the air for the nearest water to slake her thirst. Lake Rhodney, of course. She turned to the north, padding towards the fresh scent.

She emerged from the brush surrounding the glistening water, striding to the edge with efficiency. She leaned her large cranium down towards the water, lapping at it with her tounge and sighing with relief as the cold water soothed the ache in her lungs. She stretched her long neck up, bathing her red face in the suns rays, letting the warmth seep into her bones. Only then could she see two wolves around the bend. She stood still, unknowing what it was she should do, before lightly verbalizing her presence and padding nearer.
-By the light of the moon-

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
Messages In This Thread
I'm always hungry or tired or both. - by Neako - February 21, 2017, 08:23 PM
RE: I'm always hungry or tired or both. - by Andalusia - February 25, 2017, 01:07 PM
RE: I'm always hungry or tired or both. - by Neako - February 26, 2017, 12:03 PM
RE: I'm always hungry or tired or both. - by Semira - February 28, 2017, 07:43 AM