Dragoncrest Cliffs I would like ...
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Eske’s breath caught in her throat for a small moment as Kendra smiles as her. “Your smile is beautiful,” Eske compliments genuinely, letting the moment choose her words for her. After she says it, she feels a slight flush of heat to her cheeks but she plays her blush off (glad that it is not visible through her fur) with a pretty smile. Her tail wags eagerly as Kendra accepts her impromptu gift and tells her that she will keep the tail to remember. There is a warmth that rises to her chest where it lingers: a buoyant feeling that the aggressive Drakru could not place even if she had wanted to. “How does it feel officially being apart of Drageda?” Eske had the privilege of being born within it, but everything she had she earned — just like everyone else. She might have been the Viking Queen’s daughter but as Gyda had been an outlier of Sleeping Dragon she did not believe it gave her any merit. She was never the golden daughter anyway. Kendra pulls Eske’s attention from her thoughts as she poses her question. “I would be honored to share it with you,” Eske says with a grin, before she nudges it a smidgen closer to Kendra. “but you should have the honor of first bite, Skayona.” Eske tells her.
[/td][/tr][/table]
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
I would like ... - by Kendra - February 22, 2017, 03:06 PM
RE: I would like ... - by RIP Blodreina - February 22, 2017, 05:38 PM
RE: I would like ... - by Kendra - March 04, 2017, 06:57 PM
RE: I would like ... - by RIP Blodreina - March 05, 2017, 06:13 AM
RE: I would like ... - by Kendra - March 05, 2017, 02:08 PM
RE: I would like ... - by RIP Blodreina - March 07, 2017, 06:48 PM