Dragoncrest Cliffs I would like ...
434 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Botanist
Kendra was mildly surprised by the sudden words of affection from the other. She never really thought herself as beautiful, just very broken. The lack of a mother, and her father working so hard to keep them fed. To then also lose her twin brother and have her father choose his newborn children over her. It was quite a lot of misery that made her quite dark, a dark side that Eske hadn't even seen of her. Kendra realized that she had found the lighter, and smiling version of herself by being with ones who did care for her. It was not something she had to be taught, and for so long she thought that she could only be dark. For a moment she didn't know what to say. "Thanks. I don't think I've smiled so much since.. ever," she admitted. "Which perhaps also answers your question. I am happy that I proved myself to be useful."

Maybe that was the thing with Blackfeather. She didn't feel of any use as they were all murderers and spies. They all had affinity with herbs or toxics. She was black furred like most of them there. Here she was a Skayona. A rank special for her interests. Kendra liked it. She felt more valued. "I really like it. It makes me think less of my brother I've lost, and the darkness that used to cover me," she admitted quietly. Perhaps there would always be a dark edge around her but here it didn't show as much. Kendra did have the feeling that of all the packmates Eske would probably like it the most that she was a little but darker.

"Alright," she agreed and bended down to open the fox an started to eat from the soft meats. She opened it up further so Eske muzzle could also get some of the grub. Kendra's tail was wagging, Eske's words about her smile being beautiful were still going through her mind.
[Image: kendra-pixel_zpssjjmu8wj.png]
Peculiar Little Thing
Messages In This Thread
I would like ... - by Kendra - February 22, 2017, 03:06 PM
RE: I would like ... - by RIP Blodreina - February 22, 2017, 05:38 PM
RE: I would like ... - by Kendra - March 04, 2017, 06:57 PM
RE: I would like ... - by RIP Blodreina - March 05, 2017, 06:13 AM
RE: I would like ... - by Kendra - March 05, 2017, 02:08 PM
RE: I would like ... - by RIP Blodreina - March 07, 2017, 06:48 PM
RE: I would like ... - by Kendra - March 15, 2017, 11:00 AM