Ravensblood Forest Tonight we are young
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Annoyed with himself for his shortness he offered a more friendly smile toward the ghostly woman, his eyes softening "It's a pleasure Kitsch. I apologize for my attitude, I have been through a hell of a lot of pain and trouble these past few weeks" he said abashed, not wanting to be seen as a negative presence to anyone in teaghlaigh. Despite the apology Dakarai still felt something was off about Kitsch, and he began to speak casually.

"I Know you all had other reasons for joining, but i wanted to thank you. Me and Olive are having children, as well as Arturo and Lotte. We always need the extra paws and I am grateful no matter how illogical that may seem" he grinned at them, showing that he was very pleased indeed.

Not sure how much they both understood about the family or what was currently going on he decided to catch them up a bit "Teaghlaigh is very loyalty oriented. We expect that once you join you stay, or it is normally seen as a betrayal. There has been drama  recently with me and Olive, and Arturo. I left with Olive for a honeymoon with permission from Ceannasach, and during that trip i got injured badly. I lost my memory of everything After i entered the teekon, including Olive and my unborn children. Olive lead me to a past pack in an attempt to joltmy memory, and it worked though the pack attacked us both."

He wanted it all out there for the two women, not caring if they paid attention or not. He honestly had no idea why he was saying all this, maybe he just wanted someone else to hear his woes. Someone else with no real relation to him. "Unfortunately Arturo was displeased with it, and i believe we are now on watch in case the pack decided to come here"  he finished.
Messages In This Thread
Tonight we are young - by Dakarai - February 26, 2017, 03:42 PM
RE: Tonight we are young - by Lia - February 26, 2017, 05:02 PM
RE: Tonight we are young - by Kitsch - February 27, 2017, 01:40 AM
RE: Tonight we are young - by Dakarai - February 27, 2017, 08:51 PM
RE: Tonight we are young - by Lia - February 27, 2017, 09:11 PM
RE: Tonight we are young - by Kitsch - February 28, 2017, 09:01 PM
RE: Tonight we are young - by Dakarai - March 01, 2017, 12:56 PM
RE: Tonight we are young - by Lia - March 03, 2017, 08:08 PM
RE: Tonight we are young - by Kitsch - March 06, 2017, 09:47 PM
RE: Tonight we are young - by Dakarai - March 07, 2017, 11:58 AM
RE: Tonight we are young - by Lia - March 07, 2017, 06:11 PM