Stone Circle ex-girl, she the female version of me
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He looked thoughtful as his brother told him the pup was found in the marshes, wondering what might have happened. Any signs of anyone else around? Or a struggle that might have happened? He was wondering if the mother was attacked by someone else, wolf or other, and the pups happened to escape. But, then again, maybe it hadn't happened there.

His attention was drawn back to Grayday, and he nodded that he remembered. He had been worried about his decision then, but it had quickly dissipated as the days went on. He wanted nothing more than Grayday here, and he had done what needed to be done to keep him here. The fact that they got a new family, and that Amber had abandoned them, wasn't something Steady looked negatively upon. He couldn't imagine this pack without Sunny and Dawn. It was as if it was all meant to be.

His mood changed to confusion as he tried to understand what Grayday was saying now, and his ears turned back in a slight irritation. I don't understand, he admitted. Grayday wanted to leave? He said he would come back before winter, but there was so much time between now and then that anything could happen. You won't have the protection of the pack if you go, he pointed out, worried that Grayday would find himself in a predicament he couldn't get out of. Lone wolves did not thrive like pack wolves did. And with him taking his son and daughter, as well, they could all end up in the face of danger and not come out alive. Why do you want to go? he asked, wondering if something had happened here that he wasn't aware of. Was Grayday not happy here anymore?
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
ex-girl, she the female version of me - by Grayday Sr. - February 26, 2017, 11:33 PM
RE: ex-girl, she the female version of me - by Steady - February 27, 2017, 09:29 AM
RE: ex-girl, she the female version of me - by Grayday Sr. - February 27, 2017, 02:30 PM
RE: ex-girl, she the female version of me - by Steady - March 01, 2017, 10:41 AM
RE: ex-girl, she the female version of me - by Steady - March 03, 2017, 10:52 AM
RE: ex-girl, she the female version of me - by Steady - March 05, 2017, 09:06 PM
RE: ex-girl, she the female version of me - by Steady - March 19, 2017, 09:20 PM