Stone Circle what else does this land hold?
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Grayday said nothing, and Steady assumed the Beta was waiting for the Alpha's response. He wasn't aware there had been anything going on behind the scenes between the pair. An eyebrow raised when the female expressed she would be back. What made her think she would be welcomed back once she left?

Her apology fell upon deaf ears, for Steady refused to hear any of it. This was a scene that had played out all too often in the recent months, and he would not humor any notion that it was okay. You come here, profess your loyalty, promise you won't leave, and yet... here we are, he said, his voice laced in sarcasm and not at all warm. I won't humor your notions of this being neutral. If you want to go, go. But, I make no promises that you will be welcomed back if you choose to return. He went silent then, waiting for her to leave.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
what else does this land hold? - by Bhediya - March 03, 2017, 03:06 AM
RE: what else does this land hold? - by Grayday Sr. - March 03, 2017, 03:16 AM
RE: what else does this land hold? - by Steady - March 03, 2017, 10:34 AM
RE: what else does this land hold? - by Bhediya - March 03, 2017, 07:12 PM
RE: what else does this land hold? - by Grayday Sr. - March 04, 2017, 12:40 AM
RE: what else does this land hold? - by Steady - March 05, 2017, 08:52 PM
RE: what else does this land hold? - by Bhediya - March 05, 2017, 10:25 PM
RE: what else does this land hold? - by Grayday Sr. - March 06, 2017, 09:57 PM
RE: what else does this land hold? - by Steady - March 19, 2017, 09:12 PM
RE: what else does this land hold? - by Grayday Sr. - March 19, 2017, 10:06 PM