Great Bear Wilderness All the times you said I wasn't just quite right
ʏ'ʀ ɪɴ' ɪʜ ʜ ʀɴɢ ʟ, ʙʙʏ
14 Posts
Ooc — Floof
It's fine! ^^
[table width=80%][tr][td]
The brute "hmphed" dismissively, as if to say "well you're useless", then turned to brush past the smaller wolf, intent on leaving. If this female couldn't supply her with food, then there was no point in continuing to talk to her, since that's all Brun had wanted in the first place. As she brushed past, she had intended to just walk by Belle, but had miscalculated her turning and ended up shouldering the girl to the side, practically shoving her out of the way. It was a mistake, and one she did internally apologize for, but made no real effort to show regret as she kept moving.

Towards the question — the same question that had already been asked and sort of answered — she briefly flicked her ears back, showing that she heard, but did not stop, only offering the gruff mutter of, "Brunhilde." in response.

[/td][/tr][/table]
I know nothing really spar inducing has happening thus far, but maybe Brun's flat out rudeness might push some of Belle's buttons?
Messages In This Thread
RE: All the times you said I wasn't just quite right - by Brunhilde - March 25, 2017, 04:20 PM