Ravensblood Forest the bird and the bee [m]
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
"Breathe" The command came out sharper this time, more urgent though his tone was still full of love. Olive refused his suggestion for Lotte, but instead mentioned the other. The sheepdog with the timid nature. With a quick nod of understanding he lay beside her, resting his head on her back so that there was always a connection. She spoke of what if's of being a bad mother and the words drew him up short, a soft growl of disbelief leaving his maw "Never speak of such things. The world has tested us both to make sure we are good parents, and we made it through each one. You will do amazing my love, they will adore their mother. You will be their light through whatever life throws us all." He spoke with one hundred percent certainty, his words falling quickly from his lips.

Her laboring was swift, though the contractions seemed to be of normal pain if not lesser than what Oxsana had been through. His old lover had screamed to the heavens so loudly that the birds flew from the trees. For a quick second he swore he heard Oxsana's quick laughter before it disappeared, a similar occurance to when he had no memory. It brought a feeling of peace, and he knew she was gone for good. "You're doing fine my sweet, Deep slow breaths. Inhale" he inhaled slowly to demonstrate before exhaling loudly and quickly "and exhale. On my command you will push my dear. It will hurt but you will make it through, just like everything else." he murmured softly.
Messages In This Thread
the bird and the bee [m] - by Olive - March 08, 2017, 01:34 AM
RE: the bird and the bee - by Dakarai - March 08, 2017, 02:48 PM
RE: the bird and the bee - by Olive - March 08, 2017, 10:56 PM
RE: the bird and the bee - by Dakarai - March 09, 2017, 09:20 PM
RE: the bird and the bee - by Olive - March 10, 2017, 06:29 PM
RE: the bird and the bee - by Dakarai - March 10, 2017, 09:20 PM
RE: the bird and the bee [m] - by Olive - March 11, 2017, 10:42 PM
RE: the bird and the bee [m] - by Sirius - March 11, 2017, 11:10 PM
RE: the bird and the bee [m] - by Dakarai - March 12, 2017, 02:59 AM
RE: the bird and the bee [m] - by Aries - March 12, 2017, 05:05 AM
RE: the bird and the bee [m] - by Olive - March 12, 2017, 02:18 PM