Greatwater Lake Well I was walkin' for some time
Swathed in the finest wool
174 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
[table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]
The initial response of the girl was physical—her fur stood on edge and her tongue flickered out between her teeth, two obvious displays of warning. It made her freeze, the fur along her own back rising, though her own mouth was kept shut. When the girl spoke, Kaori was further put off, wondering if all of those beyond the boundaries of her tribe were as unsettling as the girl. She considered turning back around and continuing on her way, but was stopped by what appeared to be the calming of the raging flame. Her fur settled, reducing her size, and she made herself available to be questioned; she didn’t appear to be pleased, but that was something the raven knew she must look passed if she wished to stand a chance at finding her sister.

Allowing for her own coat to smooth back down, she released a steadying breath and asked, “Have you seen another girl around here?” She knew not in which direction Airi had gone, but the flatlands had seemed promising prior to her departure. “She looks like me, but is without the white,” continued the Draconid. “Her eyes are much darker than mine, too. She is my sister.” As if that wasn’t obvious enough.
[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
Well I was walkin' for some time - by Kaori - March 11, 2017, 06:04 PM
RE: Well I was walkin' for some time - by Rose - March 13, 2017, 04:51 PM
RE: Well I was walkin' for some time - by Kaori - March 15, 2017, 01:51 AM
RE: Well I was walkin' for some time - by Rose - March 27, 2017, 07:47 AM
RE: Well I was walkin' for some time - by Kaori - April 02, 2017, 01:54 AM
RE: Well I was walkin' for some time - by Rose - April 03, 2017, 09:47 PM
RE: Well I was walkin' for some time - by Kaori - April 04, 2017, 10:10 PM
RE: Well I was walkin' for some time - by Rose - April 10, 2017, 08:50 AM
RE: Well I was walkin' for some time - by Kaori - April 14, 2017, 11:04 PM