Noctisardor Bypass I refuse to look back thinking days were better
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Mawk watched the stranger with a burning stare, but his face relaxed just a little bit once the male announced he wished to find a home. Now this, this he could deal with. It was the last thing he needed to do before he could officially earn the Scout trade. Then he could work on becoming an Ambassador, which Gwen had already said she could help with.

"Any and all skills are useful to us at this time, and I'm sure we could do with more hunters, as well as our first Mentor. What is ya name?" He tilted his head and was glad of the submission, but kept his posture dominant. "I am Mawk. I am not the leader but our Empress has given me permission to accept any members I deem fit enough to join our ranks." So far, so good. This male seemed strong so that would certainly come in handy when he and Cebra had pups. As soon as the pack was official and his new mate went into heat again, Mawk might become a father. It both terrified and excited him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I refuse to look back thinking days were better - by Mawk - March 13, 2017, 01:07 PM