Noctisardor Bypass I'm at an all time low [Pack Meeting + Area Discovery]
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Semira remained quiet as the Empress spoke of the man she clearly cared for deeply. She had never met whom she described before, but felt saddened by the news anyways. If this man meant somthing to Gwen, then he meant something to the pack. She continued to listen to Gwen intently, her amber eyes conveying her sympathy for the woman.

When the topic of Segundo came up Semira's eyes widened and she leaned closer to the Empress to hear every detail. Excitement bloomed within her and her tail thumped once upon its own accord. She had already been striving to please the Empress by showing off her hunting skills, but decided that more work was indeed nessesary. Although digging out the den without Cui was hard becuse the wolf had not been around lately, she still hoped to gain more of Gwen's respect. 

When Gwen finished speaking, Semira glanced at the other wolves and then spoke to Gwen. "I'm positive Knew will show up again soon." Her words meant to comfort the pale woman. She then added, "I'm also sure we all will help with anything you need in his stead, just ask." Her eyes overflowed with sencerity. She hoped to convey that Gwen was not alone, that the pack would help her.
-By the light of the moon-

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: [Pack Meeting + Area Discovery] - by Mawk - March 13, 2017, 02:15 PM
RE: [Pack Meeting + Area Discovery] - by Horosk - March 13, 2017, 02:19 PM
RE: I'm at an all time low [Pack Meeting + Area Discovery] - by Semira - March 19, 2017, 04:06 PM