Ravensblood Forest I, was the knight in shining armor in your movie
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Just as the small girl had just overcome her last obstacle [her big brother, who had so unceremoniously used her as a foothold], there was another collision! It rocked Cassiopeia’s tiny little, blind world. The babe fell to her side with a shrill squeal, tumbling out of da’s wrap embrace and rolling next inches away — or was it miles?! All of a sudden she was cold and let out a shiver, mewling and stretching her small body back in the direction of the commotion; not only was she alone and away from the warmth of da's belly,  but Sirius had found something worth attacking... and her little heart beat hard with want of it. Sirius was always off tying to explore and do things by himself, which was so not her, but he often found really cool things. Already, Cassiopeia knew that she liked being around others, even if her party was limited to her ma, da and siblings. She couldn’t glimpse them with her tiny, sealed eyes — but she could feel them and hear them and right now, that was enough.
[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
RE: I, was the knight in shining armor in your movie - by Cassiopeia - March 19, 2017, 04:06 PM