Ravensblood Forest I, was the knight in shining armor in your movie
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Dakarai chuckled deeply at Olive's smart handling of the situation. He sat beside her watching with an impressed and amused expression as Sirius let go of Aries's paw and curled up beneath his mother's large head and fell asleep soundly.

Dakarai gave Olive a quick kiss on the forehead and smiled "Good job. I never though of that" he admitted and walked to Cassiopeia and picked her up, carrying her over to the rest if the family. He tucked her against his chest and then pulled Aries over with a gentle paw.

Grooming them gently he began to hum a soothing tune to help them sleep, his deep baritone producing melodic notes. Once they fell into a deep slumber he turned to Olive and stretched his neck forward to touch his nose to her cheek "let's get some sleep dear" he suggested, feeling quite tired himself. Laying his head on his paws he closed his eyes, comforted by the scent of puppy that filled their den.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I, was the knight in shining armor in your movie - by Dakarai - May 11, 2017, 12:50 PM