Dragoncrest Cliffs you better just lock me up
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
[table width=85%][tr][td]
She searches for @Kendra after she assures herself that Portia is alright taking care of Heda given her condition and the Commander’s broken ribs. Eske certainly hadn’t helped Heda’s recovery along and in the wake she does feel bad about it but the Drakru tells herself that Thuringwethil is Heda and she will heal. It does not cloud her excitement at making Cheka for long. Without restraint it bubbles back within her and she feels buoyant and giddy which a strange sort of lightness than her typical aggression. Eske believes she has cause to celebrate though. Her hard work, her determination have paid off and though it is not Wanlida it is honorable and she will serve as Cheka to the very best of her abilities while she trains herself for Wanlida. Eske’s steps falter for a moment as she wishes, with a sudden fierceness, that Gyda and Gabriel were still here …so she could share the news of her promotion with them. Eske does not miss them often, too focused on everything else but when it hits her: it is hard, as it is now.

She does not wallow in that long pushing past it as she continues on her path, the thought of seeing Kendra heightening her excitement. She is a little sore from her spar with Thuringwethil and Eske knows that she will be for a few days but it is a good sore. It is a rewarding sore. “Kendra!” She calls to the older girl as she finds her, moving to diminish the distance between them. Ai laik Cheka!” In Eske’s excitement she slips into Trigedasleng — her native tongue — as she stops short of colliding with the older girl (though she would not have minded getting tangled up with Kendra). She forgets that Kendra does not speak much Trigedasleng, if any. “I am Cheka.” She repeats, grinning from ear to ear, her tail wagging furiously behind her in her unconfined excitement. As Kendra had shared her promotion with her it only feels natural Eske to share her own promotion with Kendra.
[/td][/tr][/table]
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
you better just lock me up - by RIP Blodreina - March 15, 2017, 06:40 PM
RE: you better just lock me up - by Kendra - March 16, 2017, 09:15 AM
RE: you better just lock me up - by RIP Blodreina - March 16, 2017, 04:04 PM
RE: you better just lock me up - by Kendra - March 21, 2017, 03:43 AM
RE: you better just lock me up - by RIP Blodreina - March 21, 2017, 04:29 AM
RE: you better just lock me up - by Kendra - March 24, 2017, 05:58 AM