Dragoncrest Cliffs you better just lock me up
434 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Botanist
[table width=80%][tr][td]

Now the snows were coming to a melting point Kendra was quite happy to explore the new territory with plants coming from the soil. She needed this to focus on her trade. She was already a botanist, perhaps not a master at it yet but first she wanted to know more about poisons. Plus there was the whole thing she promised to make dye for Eske. She needed to find the right plants that would give off the right color. She was not sure what Eske would like as a color. Perhaps red.

The girl was curiously exploring with Eske on her mind when the female in question called out for her. Kendra snapped her head up at the sound and instantly wagged her tail. She turned to greet the female with licks of excitement. She still felt lower in rank than the female, even though they should be having the same rights. Alas, perhaps that was going to change now. Eske was so excited. Kendra instantly realized that this was what she liked about Eske. Even though she was a niece warrior she could still be excited and have fun. Everyone was moody at Blackfeather, or every other assassin she knew. Hence why Kendra liked Eske's enthusiasm so much.

The female spoke about that she was a Cheka. Kendra was not sure what that was. She tipped her head even though Eske's excitement meant that it was something good. "Yay!," she instantly went in celebration mode. "What does it mean? A new Rank?," she figured it was something like that what would excite the female.

[/td][/tr][/table]
[Image: kendra-pixel_zpssjjmu8wj.png]
Peculiar Little Thing
Messages In This Thread
you better just lock me up - by RIP Blodreina - March 15, 2017, 06:40 PM
RE: you better just lock me up - by Kendra - March 16, 2017, 09:15 AM
RE: you better just lock me up - by RIP Blodreina - March 16, 2017, 04:04 PM
RE: you better just lock me up - by Kendra - March 21, 2017, 03:43 AM
RE: you better just lock me up - by RIP Blodreina - March 21, 2017, 04:29 AM
RE: you better just lock me up - by Kendra - March 24, 2017, 05:58 AM
RE: you better just lock me up - by RIP Blodreina - March 26, 2017, 11:07 AM
RE: you better just lock me up - by Kendra - March 26, 2017, 02:14 PM