Dragoncrest Cliffs you better just lock me up
434 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Botanist
[table width=80%][tr][td]

Kendra looked at Eske as she started to explain about the time it might take for her to protect the Heda. She wondered if the girl had seen her expression and that is why she felt the need to explain to her. Kendra at least hoped it was the truth she didn't want to feel lonely and miss her good friend. The dark colored girl got the message. No spontaneous dye gathering with Eske. She would need to plan it so Heda could know. Kendra was a bit saddened about that, but she tried to think of the fact that Eske still could go with her outside of the territory. Kendra smiled at her last words. She liked that Eske kept her promises.

To her luck Eske didn't mind not having a meal from her. Kendra was glad and the female nuzzled closer to her. The dark female felt heat rising to her cheeks. It never happened before so she was not sure what spurred that reaction. Her tail wagged though. The younger girl sat before her. Kendra watched her for a moment before Eske started to tell her something. Her tail stopped wagging and she started to become more serious, thinking that Eske wanted to tell her something serious. She wasn't sure what the female was going to tell her. Something about secrets. She grew a bit nervous. Was this about her and her past? Kendra's dark past?

Eske started to explain, slowly Kendra realized that it wasn't about her. The other girl was confessing something. Kendra slowly blinked as more information revealed. Her mouth slowly opened in surprise. Then those final words came, after such sweet words. She was reminded of Xan. He had confessed to her too. He had also been her friend. Then she realized the dislike between one another. How could she have been so stupid!! She should have known there was more than dat at play. Kendra was a bit baffled by the warriors confession. She hadn't even properly thought about Xan's confession. Then she remembered that Xan was going to fight for her, do everything he could to convince her.

Kendra looked troubled. She pushed herself to her feet and shuffled back a bit. Not an ideal reaction. Kendra wasn't in love. She didn't know what love was. She never had a crush, not really. She tried to reason that she really liked being around Eske but if she wanted to be her partner? Everyone left her so what would that mean for Eske herself. Would she leave? Often Kendra was convinced there was a curse on her. All her loved ones died or left her. What should she say? Her pale eyes roamed over the girl. She just wanted to yell 'You also!?!' but that wouldn't be a very good reaction. "Please don't," she spoke softly, the only reply to her last words. Kendra wasn't sure she wanted Eske to be in love with her.

She looked so guilty, like it was het fault. Kendra heard stories about her mother and how amazingly charming she was. Maybe she had the same effect as her mother on people. Kendra was just coming to terms of having friends after years of darkness and now there were two wolves confessing their love for her? It was quite confusing for the little witch. "I'm not ready to love," she then added. It didn't help that she was so reluctant to talk about her own feelings.

[/td][/tr][/table]
[Image: kendra-pixel_zpssjjmu8wj.png]
Peculiar Little Thing
Messages In This Thread
you better just lock me up - by RIP Blodreina - March 15, 2017, 06:40 PM
RE: you better just lock me up - by Kendra - March 16, 2017, 09:15 AM
RE: you better just lock me up - by RIP Blodreina - March 16, 2017, 04:04 PM
RE: you better just lock me up - by Kendra - March 21, 2017, 03:43 AM
RE: you better just lock me up - by RIP Blodreina - March 21, 2017, 04:29 AM
RE: you better just lock me up - by Kendra - March 24, 2017, 05:58 AM
RE: you better just lock me up - by RIP Blodreina - March 26, 2017, 11:07 AM
RE: you better just lock me up - by Kendra - March 26, 2017, 02:14 PM