Ocean's Breath Plateau the lemonade springs where the bluebird sings
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
oh jeesh! Have i missed all the others?! Could someone tag me in them?

They had set off five days ago for their new home, and during the travels Dakarai spent his time pressed against Olive. He had taken over the role of light in their family and it scared the shit out of him. Where had Olive gone? This shroud of dark emotions and prolonged silences was not the woman he had fallen for, but merely someone else in her body. Her grief and despair was weighing heavily on his own, and he had to wonder if this was how she felt when dakarai lost his own self and memory. She barely spoke to him anymore, or to anyone for that matter. He was angry with her,worried for her,and bitter that they finally had a life together and she was missing out on the best parts.

It was getting to him rather quickly now, and he found himself casting dark glances her way. Finally when he could take it no more he stopped her with a gentle, but firm nudge to her shoulder "I get it. You are upset, broken. But you are hurting me and our children Olive. You dont speak to me, play with them. What is wrong with you  Mo chuisle?" the term of endearment fell desperately from his maw, as he looked at her with pleading eyes his ears flattening against his head as he sank to his belly before her.
Messages In This Thread
RE: the lemonade springs where the bluebird sings - by Dakarai - March 20, 2017, 05:26 PM